P.M.S. 101

I never knew or admitted to having P.M.S. till I notice one day

… it was like having an out of body experience, I saw Monsterzilla (ME)! Yeah, it was that bad. I could almost kill somebody just by looking at them.
It is as if I am possessed … it does sound crazy. One minute I would be this nasty lady and the next I am crying and feeling so insecure, fat and ugly!!!

So my conclusion is P.M.S. is not a myth! Owwwkay!?!

if you still don’t know what does P. M. S. stand for, read on …

Prehistoric Monster Syndrome
Pardon My Screaming!
Pass Me Sweets
Problems Men Started
Pass my Shotgun
Psychotic Mood Swings
Pissy Mood Syndrome
Pimple May Surface
Pathetic Mood Sydrome
Pack My Stuff
Plainly Men Suck
Potential Murder Suspect

And now here’s an educational video for MEN. Watch it and learn from him, if you wanna have a LONG LIFE!

Boys, I hope you learned a bit from today. Girls, you might wanna show this to the b.f or hubby ;P

Ever had a bad PMS experience?? Do share it with us.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

1. Oh, yeah…Now I know why I’m divorced. The knives thing was LOL, even though I had it happen to me. Good thing I was still agile, in a stuntman, sort of way. Happy 2K10!

2. hahaha…. I see myself in this post. πŸ˜›
    The poor guys.

3. Haha! too funny πŸ™‚
    I always get into a ‘pissy mood’. My husbands keeps a low profile on those days…

4. lol that is so true. i am guilty of most of those!

Tina from
    Gossip Avenue
    Travel Shack
    Mummy Diaries
    Game FreakZ

5. Can we add Pre Marital Sex?

6. this is funny I don’t know that at all.

7. Paula Constable says:

Thanks for the great post! Love the video. Have to share it!

8. I am suffering from PMS too Jade… PERMANENT MOOD SWING!, that is. I have PMS even if I don’t have my period so I guess you can all so PATHETIC MAINSTAY SUMPONG. hahahaha. Or maybe I am simply PERPETUALLY MANIC SILLY girl.

9. Hi Jade!

Love this PMS post! So true. πŸ™‚

By the way, I got something for you here. πŸ™‚

10. Hi Jade,

What??!! Problems Men Started?? hey, that’s not fair, that has got nothing to do with us πŸ™‚

Wish I will never get a lady boss as I don’t want to be tortured due to the “Prehistoric Monster Syndrome” πŸ™‚

11. I am willing to sponsor

http://mommyko.com – Wonderful Things In Life – 500 EC plus 125X125 Ad space for 1 month
    http://mommyko.com – Wonderful Things In Life – $5 paypal
    http://love.mommyko.com – My Life’s Adventure – 200 EC plus 125X125 Ad space for 1 month
    http://www.happymomiam.us – The Joy Of Life Forever – 300 EC plus 125X125 Ad space for 1 month
    http://chris.happymomiam.us – The Fountain Of Happiness – 125X125 Ad space for 2 months
    http://pinoyko.info – A message From My Heart – 125X125 Ad space for 2 months
    http://1.pinoyko.info – Love Is A Perfect Gift – 125X125 Ad space for 2 months
    http://kwarta4me.biz – Earning Money Online – Customize/Modified Template layout

12. I don’t know what was funnier, the video, the images or what PMS means!

I’d like to sponsor your contest too. I’ll do 1000 EC credits.

13. Tina (mummifiedx5) says:

Pissy Mood Syndrome….I’m adopting that one! LOL

14. MammaDawg says:

lol – I am lucky and haven’t had to deal with PMS for a while.

UTI, baby. πŸ˜€

But I’d love to help sponsor your contest. Count me in for 500 and one 30×30 ad spot. πŸ™‚

15. Hehehe! My poor hubby has to deal with me and our teenaged daughter. The poor guy just can’t win. LOL

16. Very Funny!!!

17. Hi Jade,
    This is a hilarious one! haha!

By the way, I’ve signed up the ask2link through you. Did you get the referral fee?:D

18. stormwhistle says:

Awesome blog. Keep up the great work, I will be dropping by as and when here to read you latest updates.

19. Creative Junkie says:

lol! I used to be one of those people that didn’t believe in PMS and I would get pissed when anyone would blame anything on it.

Then I hit 40.

And holy crap, it’s a whole ‘nother world now. PMS is my middle name.

20. You just made my day girl! Thanks for the laugh.

21. hi jade! for you.. http://writingsofmaria.com/?p=140.

cheers!

22. Hi Jade!!!

Hahahaha. You left me in stitches. Are you in fertility pills too? hahahaha…. Oh, I will come with my hubby to Singapore. We have yet to decide which hotel and wanna meet up for a cup of coffee? It’s a short break, I have a day free with the in-laws. Let me know… Hugs!

PS. Thanks for the info. I will finalize my plans this week and will let you know which hotel we are billeted to.

23. So true and so funny!

24. lol. That’s funny! My husband better worry with those meaning. πŸ™‚
    by the way, I tagged you!

25. @cielo – It is really so true huh;P

26. @ GFAS – yeah I guess that’s really normal to all women. Hehehe!

27. Yea, I have some pretty crazy PMS too. It used to be worse… the uncontrollable snapping is probably the worse/best.

28. PMS is DEFINITELY not a myth!! Great post!

29. Too too funny! Love the “Pass My Sweets” that’s so me (oh wait, that’s all month though… hmmm)

30. Pass My Shotgun….my personal favorite! bah ha ha ha!

31. this is cute sis and at the same time true hehehehe

32. That was AWESOME!! Thanks for starting my crappy morning with a bang!

33. {girl}forallstatus says:

any ‘normal’ person has PMS. If not, she’s missing a lot. i love pms. gives me excuse to be BAD. haha.

btw, got a tag for you.

34. @ Lily – thanks Lily. LOL!

@ Dorsey – I think I know how that scenario looked like – ugly and scary;)

@lapa37 – Heheh thanks!

35. LMAO funny stuff I like the video.

36. That was fantastic!! I think I WILL pass it on to the hubby. The only similar experience I can remember was 3 yrs ago when I had my hysterectomy and was on pain meds (take 1 every 3-4 hours for 24 hours). For those who don’t know, when you’re high on pain meds it affects your memory in CRAZY ways! I would demand things one minute and 6 hours later wonder who cleaned the bathroom (it was me). He wishes he would have documented it all with video, but I think I would have ruin the camera with the burning venom I surely spewed at one point or another.

37. Lilly's Life says:

That is funny! It is so TRUE PMS does exist!! Great Post Jade.