Will Try to Conceive (TTC) again

After my missed miscariage, I anxiosly wated fo my period to come. My period started (and so I thought) after less than 4 weeks. I got some blood spotting and it lasted for about a week. I thought that it was my period already but then I got again my period after four days. This time it lasted for one week and 5 days. This has been the weirdest period I have ever had. It was not as heavy as I would normally get.

I hope that my next period normalize. My doctor said that I need to get atleast 3 normal periods before we can consider the Embryo Transfer again. He told me to visit the clinic when I get my 2nd period, to check (I guess) if my body is already getting back to normal.

So I am guessing we would do it again in November – if all works out.

Comments

1. ira says:

DEAR JADE,
    CONGRATS ON YOUR PREGNANCY.MAY I KNOW WHICH DOCTOR DID YOU GO TO?MY FRIEND HAS BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE FOR 10 YEARS.I CAN FEEL HER PAIN.IF YOU DONT MIND,COULD YOU TELL ME WHICH DOCTOR DID YOU GO TO SO I CAN TELL HER.THANKS SO MUCH,DEAR.

2. Badet says:

Hi Jade, I’ll pray for you, the baby will come soon! Don’t lose hope.

3. kikamz says:

hi jade! i hope that this time, it will work out for you. i agree with bambie, if you are planning to conceive, that folic acid supplements as early as now. hope your period normalizes soon so that you will finally become a certain momma. God bless and viel gl├╝ck!

4. Bambie says:

Goodluck pretty.. im sure you’ll be bless with a beautiful kid soon..

As for now, i advice you to take RDA of folic acid, i think this also helped me conceive.. hirap din kasi ako ma-preggy nun. I took ots of supplements needed, i even slept early kasi midnight person ako. I kept my tummy warm. I think abnormal sleeping habits also affects fertility and menstrual cycle. Anyway, that was my research and after 2 months of healthy lifestyle, unexpectedly i got pregnant.

ANyway, goodluck sis =)

5. ZXT says:

Good luck to you! I hope everything comes out as you plan and who knows maybe next year you are already a mom.

6. fedhz says:

wow. yeah. I also have a very unpredictable period. good luck to you! ^^

7. Heather says:

My husband and I are TTC as well. Good luck to you, I’ll be praying for ya’ll!

8. Vera says:

I hope everything works out. My thoughts and prayers will be with you :)

Trackbacks

1. RunawayBlogger says:

[...] and my sister always prays for the results, Me for a decent job while her a positive result on her IVF journey. Everyday we wake up with hopes that Santa would be surprising us and giving us our early Christmas [...]