It’s Negative

We went early to the clinic to do the blood test. I waited relentlessly for the call and when I got it, it’s not what I wanted to hear.” I’m sorry to say but it’s negative.” said my doctor’s assistant.

It’s a very sad day. It’s so frustrating thinking about what went wrong.  I thought to myself I got pregnant the first try so I should be able to get pregnant again on the second try especially that now we have placed 1 extra embryo than the last time.

It’s cruel because I won’t get answers from my doctor personally till we see each other again in a few weeks. I shed a few tears after the call.

We don’t know yet exactly what’s next if we are going to do another try with a different doctor here or do it in Manila where we will be moving soon or start looking into adoption.

1. Brittany

March 4, 2011 at 5:34 am

I just wanted to share that my husband and I went through 6 cycles before finally having our miracle little boy! He is almost a year now and was worth every bit of heartache. Visit http://www.ivfsuccessstories.info if you would like to hear about our journey of overcoming infertility.

2. Embryo Transfer coming up | MommaWannabe

March 24, 2010 at 1:28 pm

[…] don’t even know that they are pregnant after a month, so they just live like as always. I didn’t got pregnant that second time so this time I decided to stay on bedrest again for two weeks since I got a good result the first […]

3. Andrea

February 20, 2010 at 2:57 am

I’m so sorry it hasn’t worked out for you yet. You deserve a baby!
    .-= Andrea´s last blog ..Observation Of The Day =-.

4. lotusflower

February 2, 2010 at 11:52 am

Hi Jade,

What about dancing in Obando. This is a place in Bulacan, where, couples go to dance during fertility rites.

Try this link from wikipedia:

Who knows baka dito mag ka swerte na kayo.

All the best to you and your husband.
    .-= lotusflower´s last blog ..Ibanag meets Faye for Child Time Learning Center =-.

5. reyapot

January 30, 2010 at 7:41 pm

i’m sorry to hear that sis 🙁
    just keep on praying… and keep on trying..
    everything comes at the right time 🙂
    .-= reyapot´s last blog ..Big Thanks To YOU! =-.

6. mommytaf

January 30, 2010 at 3:18 pm

Just keep on trying……. Good Luck!!!
    .-= mommytaf´s last blog ..A NEW BEGINNING =-.

7. MelcoleofPA,USA

January 30, 2010 at 6:19 am

Hi sis, before anything else, I wanted to tell you that I followed your site today and added your link to my blog roll. Hope you’ll do the same.

About your post, I just want to sympathize you for not having good result in your planning to get pregnant. I was feeling like that before. It took me 6 months to get pregnant. Hubby and I prayed big time. How about not trying those medicines to induce ovulation? Me, I just tried it in a natural way. If you have a regular mens cycle, you will ovulate in the 14th day after the first day of your menstruation. Hope that helps.
    .-= MelcoleofPA,USA´s last blog ..A message of Hope: Ex-fighter pilot talks to local jail inmates =-.

8. K

January 29, 2010 at 3:31 pm

tama sabi ni kikamz. keep the faith. at sana maging katulad din ni mel yung case mo na dumating yung baby when you least expect it. we’re always here for you. alam mo na kung sino-sino un 🙂

*hugs*
    .-= K´s last blog ..Eminent Eights =-.

9. fedhz

January 29, 2010 at 11:43 am

aw.. uu nga eh, bat kaya di nila masabi kung bakit. hayz. hirap din no? parang magic lang din, na boom! bigla na lang mabubuntis. prang yung sa sex and the city tuloy naisip ko. sino ba un, ung gustong magkaanak, lahat ginawa nila pero ayaw talga. tapos ung lawyer ang nabuntis.

10. Cielo of Brown Pinay

January 29, 2010 at 10:57 am

Jade, I am sorry to hear about this…anyhow, may God guide you and hold you in His hands during this trying times.
    .-= Cielo of Brown Pinay´s last blog ..SM North EDSA – The Great Northern Sale =-.

11. mye

January 29, 2010 at 8:23 am

dear – so sorry to hear about this. I haven’t had that kind of experience but surely I can understand a bit of your feelings. i agree with the comment above by melandria, miracles happen at the most unexpected time. 🙂

Godspeed!
    .-= mye´s last blog ..Searching for Jobs =-.

12. Crayons n Pencils

January 29, 2010 at 6:16 am

Hi, I’m sorry about your result, I know you might think that “what do I know about what you’re feeling anyway” but I do feel for you. I know how hurt you might be right now. But don’t give up hope, just yet.

Actually, I never had any problems conceiving a child, and I even thought about donating my eggs for it, seriously! Of course I still want to have a daughter, but to have them every year is a crazy idea, plus I don’t have a husband (nyak!), it’s going to be too impossible for me to claim that it’s immaculate conception either!

Anyway, you’re getting too stressed about getting pregnant and it’s understandable, when I wasn’t still pregnant, I would always hear people say that to produce good egg, a mom should be calm, happy and the environment is not stressful, this will enable her to “produce good juices” is what I hear them say. I dunno, have you tried chinese method? I have a friend who did, and they have two kids now. Just thinking aloud, I don’t mean to add to your pain.
    .-= Crayons n Pencils´s last blog ..What do you want to change about yourself? =-.

13. melandriaromero

January 27, 2010 at 4:05 pm

So sad to hear but don’t lose hope. I have been there, suffering two miscarriage and taking clomid for several times, getting hormonal injections and taking Pregnyl. Then Peachy came in the most unexpected time in my life, always believe that miracles do come true.

Take care always.

1. MommaWannabe

January 28, 2010 at 1:33 pm

@ Melandria – I hope that I get my miracle soon too.

14. cherry

January 27, 2010 at 8:24 am

hi jade, I haven’t visited your blogs lately. been busy doing offline work. and i when i do get to visit, things are not so good which makes me all the more guilty for not being visiting more often. hang in there and don’t lose hope ok. i’ll pray that you get your wish soon enough. keep in touch. i’ll visit more. i promise.
    .-= cherry´s last blog ..this is the year =-.

15. kikamz

January 27, 2010 at 5:27 am

i am sorry to hear about that jade. but i am sure you are not yet giving up… as smile said, keep the faith. i know the child that you have been yearning for so long will come. btw, here’s a tag to keep your mind off things for a while: http://www.kikamzpera.com/2010/01/lucky-chinese-tag.html. god bless you always and take care.
    .-= kikamz´s last blog ..Lucky Chinese Tag =-.

16. Smile

January 26, 2010 at 9:44 am

Hi Jade,
    I’ve been reading ur blog & I find it so informative to read & at the same time fun, but not in this part of your blog.
    Sorry to hear about the result. I’m praying that u’ll be fine the soonest.
    I have been following ur blog abt ur IVF journey ‘coz my hubby & I are planning to have one here in MY.
    Incase you want to know the clinic were planning to have IVF just PM me.
    I understand what ur feeling right now & I will pray for u.
    Just dont stop believing, keep praying, be positve & stay happy.

1. MommaWannabe

January 26, 2010 at 9:52 am

@ Smile – Thank you for commenting….I also hope to get over this shock and sadness very soon. I am thinking about the future. I will contact you when we already know how we will move forward. Thanks again for your message. I appreciate it a lot. It’s nice to connect with somebody who really knows what I am going through.

17. Glenn Marie

January 25, 2010 at 6:24 pm

Sorry to hear that. I hope you will be ok very soon.

1. MommaWannabe

January 26, 2010 at 8:12 am

@ Glen – Thanks. I just try to go forward by thinking about our next steps.

18. Crista

January 25, 2010 at 5:12 pm

I’m so sorry to hear about your negative pregnancy test! I hope things get better for you but adoption is the most greatest gift you can give a child that doesn’t have a loving home with awesome parents.
    .-= Crista´s last blog ..Yeay! =-.