My IVF Journey – Cost of the IVF Treatment in Singapore

I get a lot of emails asking me how much IVF cost  in Singapore so I decided to post it here for everybody’s convenience. I am posting all the cost for 1 cycle assuming you have the sperm already. All prices here are in Singapore dollars with a US dollar conversion on the right.

Note: The cost of the medicines could vary from case to case.

Consultation Fees: 150 + 60 +60+60 +60+60 + 60 = 510 ( USD 365 )

Lab tests: 120 + 75 + 170 +75 + 82 = 522 ( USD 373 )

Ovulation Medicine: 260 + 830 + 830 +399  +694 = 3,013 ( USD 2,155 )

Doctor’s Fee: 1,070 + 430 (egg retrieval) + 750 ( Embryo Transfer) = 2,250 ( USD 1,610 )

Hospital Charges: 7,703 (egg retrieval)  1,754 (Embryo Transfer) = 9,457 ( USD 6,765 )

Freezing of Embryo: 600 ( USD 430 )

1 Year Embryo/ Egg Storage Fee: 200 ( USD 142 )

Pregnancy support medicine: 942 +376 +51 +120 = 1,489 ( USD 1,065 )

—————————————————————————————

Total Cost for 1 Cycle : SGD 18,050 or ( USD 12,910 )

If you plan to do IVF  in Singapore you should know that one cycle takes about 6 weeks starting from taking the medication. I suggest you contact several clinics you want to visit and ask them everything you need to know as early as 2 months before your planned IVF cycle.

1. lovingly mama

December 7, 2011 at 8:02 pm

oh my! ang mahal ni sean…but thanks for the info. will share this to my sis in law and cuz in law. :d

2. Is IVF Right For You? | MommaWannabe

October 7, 2011 at 2:23 pm

[…] make your decision.   The process of IVF is highly demanding both financially and physically.  IVF cost in Singapore would come up to about SGD18,000 or nearly $13,000 for one cycle alone.  You have to be ready to […]

3. Kashieca

June 16, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Thank you for posting this? From which hospital is this? I plan to visit Singapore Fertility Center at Mt. E again. We’ve spent around $1500 already in consultation + medicine there. We were talking to Dr. Michael Wong for my husband.

4. betya

September 29, 2010 at 12:48 pm

What hospital in Singapore did you had your IVF done? what is the name of your doctor?

5. carensmoja

February 28, 2010 at 4:18 pm

I know this flower. It grows abundantly in my hometown as well.
    We also use it for “Flores de Mayo” hehe…
    .-= carensmoja´s last blog ..what’s outside? =-.

6. Willa

February 27, 2010 at 2:17 pm

Woah!!! Almost half a million pesos na yan ah, mahal pala ng IVF treatment na yan. I thank God na I don’t have to undergo such treatment and for those couple who spend that much money just to have a baby. I’m telling, it’s so WORTH IT! 🙂