10 days delayed …

I have never had this before. Well since I have started keeping track of my period at least, which was 2 years ago. Before that I didn’t really knew what cycle IĀ  have. The normal cycle is 28 days. But when I started keeping track of mine, I found out I was more of a 30 – 31 days type.

I was anxious to get my period this month since I wanted to have another embryo transfer…but it hasn’t come up to now. It is unnerving! I checked the net for some answers, they say:Ā  stress, being overweight,medications could result to delay in menstrual cycle. I don’t think I am overweight nor am I taking any medications except for the folic acid and vitamin. Stress – I don’t know if I am stressed. I mean could waiting for my period be stressful for me?

Part of me is hoping for a small miracle, that I am pregnant but another part of me is saying don’t count on it too much. To end my burden, we decided to get a home pregnancy test to see what the deal is…it was negative.

I finally decided to email my doctor this morning and ask him if it’s normal to be so late. He replied that I shouldn’t worry about it. There could be two reasons, it’s either it’s just late or I am not ovulating.

I hope it’s just late.

1. Sherry

March 17, 2010 at 3:13 pm

sis no worry, relax your body and your mind and soul šŸ˜€
    .-= Sherry´s last blog ..Necklace for free? =-.

2. Tita Beng

March 14, 2010 at 9:54 pm

Hello Jade! I don’t want to increase your anxiety or give you false hope. But in my early motherhood, I too, was delayed for even 15 days. Had pregnancy test done by my OB-Gyne and was negative, even twice negative but it turned out later that I was pregnant. Two months! Now, she’s 24 years old!

Just keep the faith! May God grant you your fervent desire!

Take care and think positive!
    .-= Tita Beng´s last blog ..On Shopping and Saving =-.

3. Mommy Lace

March 13, 2010 at 8:34 pm

Maybe you need to relax? šŸ™‚

I hope your baby arrives soon ^_^
    .-= Mommy Lace´s last blog ..Baby Items ā€“ Baby clothes, bottles, and linens =-.

4. eastcoastlife

March 13, 2010 at 9:25 am

I’m keeping you in my prayers. God works in mysterious ways, He will bless you with lots of beautiful children.
    Don’t be too stress out by this. You need to be relaxed. Enjoy your weekend!
    .-= eastcoastlife´s last blog ..Inauspicious Spiral Staircase – PH =-.

5. Ebie

March 13, 2010 at 3:14 am

Just take it easy….. I hope for a miracle for you!
    .-= Ebie´s last blog ..A Puddle Full of Reflections =-.

6. 4 over 4

March 12, 2010 at 5:15 am

If you’re really concerned, you should get a blood test.
    Pregnancy tests actually turn false positives or negatives-
    with a blood test there is no doubt.
    Best of luck!

7. Paula

March 11, 2010 at 2:25 pm

Don’t worry miracles do happen! šŸ™‚

8. MashGaming

March 11, 2010 at 12:51 pm

Hope it is a miracle. Maybe it is just a false negative. Try to repeat the pregnancy test again.
    .-= MashGaming´s last blog ..Looking for Contest Sponsors =-.

9. niko

March 11, 2010 at 12:47 pm

oh my.. kala ko eto na ang mommy finally..

lets pray for the miracle marce!! šŸ™‚
    .-= niko´s last blog ..It’s FLESH Time! =-.

10. Irene

March 11, 2010 at 6:02 am

Maybe this calls for a glass of red wine tonight?? Or a shopping trip.
    You need to relax, right? Maybe both of the above!
    Good Luck–I have my fingers crossed for you (in between typing, that is)

Seriously, I am sending good vibes to you and the hubby!
    .-= Irene´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday: My Baby =-.