A little bit pregnant…

Hey peeps! I hope that even though I have some really good guest posters the last couple of day, that you have missed me even if just a little bit too πŸ™‚

My embryo transfer went pretty well according to my doctor. After the 15 minute procedure, I had to lie on bed for the next four hours. And then the next couple of days, I have restricted activities as well. I only got up to pee, bathe or eat. It was pretty tiring not to be able to do anything so once in awhile I would still go online to chat with my Marces:Β  Peh, Kaye and Fedhz . Beside from my hubby, they are the ones who kept me sane during this waiting time.

After being home bound for 8 days, I decided it’s okay for me to go out last Sunday. I mean the embryo should have implanted by 8 days I thought and besides I have been feeling a little bit pregnant the last couple of day already.

So what have I been feeling, you might ask…well I have been more often hungry but then again maybe that is because of watching too much Asian Food Channel or Discovery Travel & Living Channel πŸ˜€ but seriously my boobies especially my nipples have been feeling tender for days.

I am already saying to myself, you’re pregnant girlie, you’re pregnant!!!!! But I also didn’t want to get to excited. My hubby have been asking me how am I feeling, or do I see any changes so I told him the changes I have noticed. He also thought that my breasts looks different. I was thinking of doing a home pregnancy test on Saturday but I resisted as I didn’t want to feel down.

So Sunday we went to watch How to train your dragon. Wonderful movie!When we arrived back home, I couldn’t wait any longer and took the test. When I felt like peeing, I went and peed on the stick and was so happy to see the two lines!! Now that was really exciting but I still tried not to be overly excited as it could be a false positive. I guess after being hurt so much the last time I got pregnant, I have became more cautious. So I waited for Tuesday for the real test.

Tuesday, I woke up really early, earlier than usual. We went to the clinic and let them take my blood. I am so excited…just a couple of hours and we will know for sure if I am really pregnant at 2:30 pm the receptionist called and congratulated me.

I am ecstatic! She asked me to come back and see the doctor. I went and got some medicines to help me support this pregnancy. I hope all works out. Now what I am hoping is that my baby continues to develop.

I’d like to take this chance to thank everyone who sent me their positive vibes, prayers and well wishes and especially to the Marce Club who have helped me keep the blog active during my bedrest.

1. Andrea

June 2, 2010 at 12:05 pm

Congratulations!!! I haven’t been here in awhile and thought of you the other day because a friend of mine is going to be going through invitro. I just got caught up on your posts and I’m so happy for you that everything is going well!
    .-= Andrea´s last blog ..Logan & Our Blue Rocking Chair =-.

1. MommaWannabe

June 3, 2010 at 10:01 am

@ Andrea – Thanks Andrea! It’s really such a nice gift to finally have what I have always wanted.

2. Sam

April 16, 2010 at 2:43 am

jade, congratulations! i am happy for you and i will pray that you have a healthy and safe pregnancy and delivery. πŸ™‚ God bless u and your baby/ies.

3. Phebie

April 14, 2010 at 11:03 pm

wow!!! so happy for you mommy jade…Praying for a healthy baby…so excited na to see him/her! πŸ™‚ God Bless ur pregnancy sis…
    .-= Phebie´s last blog ..Now I’m Back! =-.

4. Pregnancy and Anxiety | MommaWannabe

April 14, 2010 at 11:48 am

[…] you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!Knowing I was pregnant again was one of the happiest days in the last couple of months. But now I keep having this anxiety […]

5. Dinah

April 13, 2010 at 10:56 am

wow! congratulations! i just read it, but i would like to send my best wishes πŸ™‚
    .-= Dinah´s last blog ..Mommy Moments: Shoes =-.

6. Tetcha

April 13, 2010 at 7:33 am

Congratulations, Jade!Take extra care of yourself. I’ll be praying for you and the baby! Thanks for visiting my blog, too.
    .-= Tetcha´s last blog ..A Trip to Jerusalem Expert =-.

7. eastcoastlife

April 11, 2010 at 11:58 pm

Congrats on your pregnancy!
    Take good care and have enough rest.
    .-= eastcoastlife´s last blog ..Let’s Come Clean! – FM =-.

8. Sherry

April 11, 2010 at 4:52 pm

take care yeah πŸ˜€
    .-= Sherry´s last blog ..First time at Bar B Q Plaza =-.

9. Mhar's Display

April 11, 2010 at 12:59 pm

Congratulations! I had the same result too πŸ™‚

Marms
    .-= Mhar’s Display´s last blog ..Oh No! Oh Yes! =-.

10. Pregnant Lady coming through | Life of a Filipina Blogger

April 11, 2010 at 8:22 am

[…] you have been reading my other blog too, you might already know that I am a little bit pregnant at the moment. If you didn’t know yet, well now you know . I still need a to see the […]

11. jenn

April 11, 2010 at 12:34 am

congratulations to u sis! take care of yourself and the baby.

12. elai

April 10, 2010 at 6:18 pm

wow! at long last you are pregnant! congratulations! now that you are preggy, do take care of yourself. ingat lagi! πŸ˜‰

13. Tita Beng

April 10, 2010 at 11:47 am

Oh,wonderful! God is really good!! Am so Happy for you Jade! Will include you in my prayers for the completion of that pregnancy. Congratulations!! Ingat ka palagi ha?
    .-= Tita Beng´s last blog ..Ternate Beach Outing =-.

14. nedekcir

April 9, 2010 at 6:56 pm

Awe, i got some tears in my eyes. I am sooo happy for you, you need more rest now. Take it easy and congrats to both of you.
    .-= nedekcir´s last blog ..Happy Easter and Happy Birthday Dad =-.

15. lotusflower

April 9, 2010 at 6:50 pm

Congratulations Jade! To you and the hubby. Just keep on being positive..thinking only always of happy thoughts and pretty soon, before you know it, you have become a MOM.

May God Bless You and your Baby.
    .-= lotusflower´s last blog ..A Tribute to Double Lifers =-.

16. Sherry

April 9, 2010 at 2:23 pm

congrats sis so happy for you πŸ˜€
    .-= Sherry´s last blog ..My favourite junk food =-.

17. bambie

April 9, 2010 at 2:01 pm

omg! πŸ˜€ congratulations jade! πŸ™‚

take care of yourself and the baby. wish you and your family all the best!

mwah! :-*
    .-= bambie´s last blog ..☺ Boggle Me Thursday – #2 ☺ =-.

18. LadyJava

April 9, 2010 at 1:11 pm

Oh.. congrats to you and your hubby.. good luck this time!!
    .-= LadyJava´s last blog ..In Loving Memory: Mama ** =-.

19. Gene

April 9, 2010 at 12:55 pm

Congratulations! One thing I say to pregnant women is to eat what they want. I had a hard time with my all day sickness on my first trimester and lost a lot of weight. Whenever I have cravings, hubby makes sure to get what’s my current mood food. Hope you’ll have a healthy journey through this pregnancy.
    .-= Gene´s last blog ..Mommy and Me =-.

20. Bill

April 9, 2010 at 12:47 pm

Congrats Jade i am very glad that everything is going well for you.
    .-= Bill´s last blog ..Jim Carrey & Jenny McCarthy Call It Quits =-.

21. Chris

April 9, 2010 at 12:33 pm

I am so happy for you! πŸ˜€ May you have a safe pregnancy! πŸ˜€
    .-= Chris´s last blog ..Mommy Moments – Shoes =-.

22. David Funkd

April 9, 2010 at 11:32 am

Congrats Jade! Best wishes for you and yours and God Bless my friend! πŸ™‚
    .-= David Funkd´s last blog ..Date Night Movie =-.

23. Yashiro

April 9, 2010 at 8:30 am

That’s one blessed news to hear from pinayjade. Congrats and I pray that you and your baby will be safe as you go through the development stage. Good day and God bless!
    .-= Yashiro´s last blog .."Keeping Snacks Fresh for Kids" =-.

24. PippaD @ A Mothers Ramblings

April 9, 2010 at 12:55 am

Congratulations! Sending you lots of things to keep you safe.
    .-= PippaD @ A Mothers Ramblings´s last blog ..April meme: All About Springtime =-.

25. Momsy Katsy

April 8, 2010 at 11:29 pm

Finally, I get to call you momma Jade na πŸ˜‰ Congratulations!! I will continue my prayers for you for your real “Journey to Motherhood”. I am so happy to be in this blogging world at this time. Today actually marks my first month of blogging and I’m ecstatic to have been part of your celebration. It makes my heart so happy knowing that you and hubby finally have what you have prayed so long for.

Take care and God bless you always Momma Jade.

26. blankPixels

April 8, 2010 at 10:52 pm

Congratulations. I’ll join you and your friends in prayer that you’ll have a healthy baby in 9 months. Take care and God bless!

27. fedhz

April 8, 2010 at 9:38 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. naiiyak ako. huhu

28. Kayth

April 8, 2010 at 3:58 pm

that is good news! counting my fingers your about to give birth by Dec of January! I am at your stage two years ago and it is such a nice experience waiting Christmas at the same time waiting for your little angel.

Take care a lot, eat lots of fruits and savor each moment, each little kick πŸ™‚
    .-= Kayth´s last blog ..Movies of the month =-.

29. Hyanne

April 8, 2010 at 3:58 pm

Happy…CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your wish finally come true…God Bless & Take Care…^_^ Always be happy like *Jollibee* (*wink)
    .-= Hyanne´s last blog ..myshape – Sponsored Post =-.

30. kikamz

April 8, 2010 at 3:10 pm

naku, i overslept kaya ngayon pa lang nakacomment. so happy for you marce jade! mommy ka na! wheee!!! oh, super extra ingat ha? if kelangan igive-up ang blogging, give up muna. don’t stress urself out, don’t worry too much, think beautiful things. our prayers are with you always. Hugs!
    .-= kikamz´s last blog ..Oh No, There’s No Film! =-.

31. K

April 8, 2010 at 12:31 pm

OMG! late ako sa balita. kainis yung brownout. haha! finally girl! i mean, mommy. haha! hey, take extra care okay? don’t forget to drink your vitamins on time, or whatever it is that the doctor told you to take. and DON’T, and I do mean DON’T stress yourself over that stupid PR. to heck with that. i mean, you got a BABY in return, right? so yehey! papakain na yan pagdating nya sa june! hahahaha! hindi na talaga ako pede absent. hahahaha!
    .-= K´s last blog ..Mommies For A Cause: New Layout! =-.

32. Hot Hot Hot | Life of a Filipina Blogger

April 8, 2010 at 11:44 am

[…] am now done with my bed rest and you can read about what happened to me during those last couple of days on […]

33. pehpot

April 8, 2010 at 11:24 am

congrats marce! super duper happy ako for you and you know that. take care lagi ha.. inom lagi ng water
    .-= pehpot´s last blog ..PaintBall Gun =-.

34. Lyn

April 8, 2010 at 10:43 am

Congrats po madamme jade ko.. weeh! at last… will take care of your green blog carefully para less stress sau… πŸ˜€

35. Liz

April 8, 2010 at 10:39 am

Wohoooo! Congratulations!!! I told you you will be the next to answer the questions on your blog…I wish you all the best Marce..Mwahhh! Take care of yourself. Don’t restrain too much..

36. josie

April 8, 2010 at 10:10 am

congrats! take care na ha, wag ka muna magpa pressure sa blogging activities mo. pasa mo sa kin iba mo opps πŸ™‚
    .-= josie´s last blog ..A Solemn week =-.

37. Jac

April 8, 2010 at 10:01 am

Congratulation sis!!! Take care and bawal mapagod. I’m happy for you =)Hugs!!
    .-= Jac´s last blog ..I Love Mother Earth tag is back!! =-.

38. Makoy

April 8, 2010 at 10:00 am

Congrats ate jade! Prayers do work. Be careful this time and don’t be stubborn. Hehe
    .-= Makoy´s last blog ..Kelly Clarkson Concert in Singapore =-.

39. shydub

April 8, 2010 at 9:50 am

Congrats mommy, take an extra care for you and the baby. God bless
    .-= shydub´s last blog ..ABC Wednesday – L is for Laptop =-.

40. niko

April 8, 2010 at 9:47 am

congrats girl!! are u going to change the domain to mommafinally?!!! lol yey!!!! ^_^
    .-= niko´s last blog ..GT: Fave Junk Food =-.

41. Mommy Rubz

April 8, 2010 at 9:46 am

Congratulations Sis! Just take care of yourself and do rest always.

Let’s pray for more positivity to come our way!!

42. mye

April 8, 2010 at 9:34 am

super super congratulations! take care of yourself dear πŸ™‚
    .-= mye´s last blog ..The Door =-.

43. genefaith

April 8, 2010 at 9:32 am

marce…congrats!!! so happy for you…I’ll keep praying for you until lumabas na si baby…I’m crying tears of joy of how great our God is for answering our prayers..Take care marce always…just ping me here genefaith@yahoo.com (ym) if you need anything:)
    .-= genefaith´s last blog ..our weekend spree at Songkhla Aquarium =-.