Tired and Sleepless

Wow it’s been two weeks since I posted an entry here … I don’t know what happened but it’s like when Sean turned 5 months old,  there was also a switch that was turned on. A switch for waking up in the wee hours in the morning and not sleeping anymore. It’s been like that for the last two weeks that’s why I don’t have much energy to blog. I am very tired.

Just this morning after I fed him, he  didn’t want to sleep anymore. He was moving around our bed, pulling his dad’s hair, leaning against me. All of a sudden he  vomited, I think he threw up everything he just drank. We had to get out of bed to wash him and take the bedsheets from the bed as well. We didn’t go back to bed anymore and went to the living room since we know he was not going to sleep any time soon..he super active. We on the other hand are super sleepy. We put him to play in his playpen. His dad went to make coffee and I slept at the sofa…I don’t know what happened next.

My hubby said, brace yourself because this is just the beginning! More fun sleepless nights to come 🙂

1. Tetcha

June 2, 2011 at 7:47 am

Di bale, Mommy, the sleepless nights and days are all worth it. Look at him, he’s so adorable! Nakakapawi ng pagod when he smiles!

2. piebuko

May 27, 2011 at 11:17 pm

oh my gulay! you’re baby is a cutie-patootie. My riley is 8 months now. They’re just about the same age. 🙂

3. Diaper Days

May 25, 2011 at 9:59 pm

Buti sa inyo mommy vomit lang sa amin we need to take away our matress kasi ngpuke si baby cam eh hehe..We are same mommy, I dont have much time to update my blog kasi all my time is to Camilla when she is awake and when she sleep I also take a nap then pag gising ko gising na din sya..

4. WAHMaholic

May 25, 2011 at 9:47 am

LOL. look at that face. who can you resist that, even when you’re super sleepy? ^^

5. Spanish Pinay

May 24, 2011 at 7:57 pm

They do have moments like that…I waas told that normally at the period when they are having growth spurt or when they learning some big milestones (or have just learned one) then tend to be too agitated on their sleep or make them not want to sleep. For our little one, this seems to happen like every 3 months 🙂 So, your hubby is right, braise yourself as there will be more moments like this. Take every chance you can get to take a nap or rest! 🙂 Kaya mo yan mommy! 🙂

6. niko

May 24, 2011 at 2:17 pm

my inaanak is super duper cute!!! look at that smile. prang sinasabi nya nga.. umpisa pa lang to!!! heheheh

1. Admin

May 25, 2011 at 10:20 am

@ Mareng Niko – oo nga nako napaka mischievous nyan. Pag na meet mo siya in person ma iinlab ka sa kanya hehehe